Become a Dishcrawl Event Host
Dishcrawl is an ambitious startup founded on the premise that communities can be brought together through great company and even better food. We are best known for our guided food tours or Crawls, but we’ve branched out to partner with companies to produce outstanding foodie-centric events throughout North America.
Dishcrawl is looking for a few amazing Event Hosts for curated events such as cocktail parties, dating mixers, private parties, food tours and corporate events for 10 – 200+ guests. Your mission is to help ensure an excellent guest experience that leaves our clients wanting more.
If you love hosting events, making guests happy, building relationships within the hospitality industry, and want a fun, on-call gig, you need to join our team!
What is an Event Host?
As an Event Host, you will:
- Host events such as cocktail parties, happy hours, food tours and large corporate events
- Create a warm and inviting atmosphere for guests and event attendees.
- Ensure that the event runs smoothly and troubleshoot any issues that may come up
- Act as the on-site liaison between Dishcrawl and on-site staff
- Positively represent the Dishcrawl brand in your community.