U. City Loop Neighborfood
About this Event
Coming to this event?
Login to reveal your meeting location.
All ticket-holders and non-ticket holders will start the adventure at our Neighborfood Check In Booth at Three Kings Public House (6307 Delmar Blvd 63130) to receive an event map and purchase additional food or drink tickets.
Neighborfood is an afternoon of celebration - of food, family, and the community we live in. Dishcrawl and our Neighborfood media partners (ALIVE Magazine, Sauce Magazine and St. Louis Public Radio) invite you to "live it, love it, and eat in it"!
LIVE IT On Saturday, July 27th, 8 different restaurants will open their doors in the U. City Loop. Your ticket will include entry to the event and 1 food/drink ticket; additional food tickets and drink specials will be available for purchase on the day of the event at our Check In Booth.
LOVE IT A portion of the proceeds for this event will benefit the following non-profit organizations, all of which are doing amazing things for our community. YOU get to choose which one you’d like to support! Each organization has a code associated with it - choose the one you'd like support and click "I have a promotion code". Use the code when purchasing your tickets.
• Animal House - provides shelter and adoption center services for the homeless cats and kittens of St. Louis City (code: animalhouse)
• Gateway Greening - educates and empowers people to strengthen their communities through gardening and urban agriculture (code: gatewaygreening)
• Habitat for Humanity St. Louis - brings people together to build homes, communities and hope.(code: habitatstl)
• Missouri Coalition for the Environment - works to protect and restore the environment through education, public engagement, and legal action (code: mocfe)
• Prison Performing Arts - involves incarcerated youth and adults in the performing arts to inspire intellectual curiosity and personal development (code: prisonarts)
• The Green Center - provides a natural laboratory and cultural gathering place for members of the St. Louis community and surrounding region (code: greencenter)
• Urban Harvest - promotes a healthful downtown community, enriching lives through education and innovation in urban agriculture, green space and multicultural connectivity (code: urbanharvest)
EAT IN IT We’ll be dining at: • Blueberry Hill • Fitz's • Mission Taco Joint • Nico • Pi Pizzeria • Ranoush • Soeul Taco • Three Kings Public House
How does it work? One ticket includes one food/drink ticket - good for either a beverage or dish at one participating restaurant and entry in the raffle (at the end of the day, we will be raffling gift certificates from our featured restaurants!). You can always get more food/drink tickets at the event. At check-in at our booth on the day of, you will receive your tickets and a map listing the food available at each location. There will also be sponsored drink specials from Pinnacle Vodka and Miller Lite!
NOTE: ONLY CREDIT CARD ACCEPTED ON DAY OF EVENT. NO CASH, NO CHECKS.
Are Admission Tickets available the day of the event? Yes, but they will be $15.
Where to Meet Us All ticket-holders and non-ticket holders will start the adventure at our Neighborfood Check In Booth at Three Kings Public House (6307 Delmar Blvd 63130) to receive an event map and purchase additional food or drink tickets.
I’m a Vegetarian We love and respect vegetarians, and there may be vegetarian dishes at various places, but, we cannot guarantee vegetarian options or any other dietary restrictions.
Cancellation Policy Cancellations are taken within 48 hours advance notice. All Dishcrawl events are rain or shine.
Questions? Contact me! I'm Sara, your St. Louis Dishcrawl Ambassador! My email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions Are kids welcome? Yes, we love kids! Although, participating locations have the right to refuse service to anyone. They do need a ticket if they are eating, but for our younger neighbors, we recommend one ticket for two kids to share.
About Dishcrawl Here at Dishcrawl, we are proud to say that what started off as a simple idea to explore different foods, restaurants, and neighborhoods in our local area has blossomed into who we are today, a company that is dedicated to re-imagining the way people experience food, drink, and their local communities.